The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association (GLAZA) is the private, nonprofit, partner of the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens (Zoo). Through various agreements with the City of Los Angeles and the Zoo, GLAZA manages seven essential Zoo departments, including fundraising, membership, publications, marketing, special events, volunteers and concessions and retail.
GLAZA occasionally issues Requests for Proposals for various business opportunities in connection with our activities at the Zoo. We encourage you to check this page regularly if your business is interested in working with us.
Full-Service Direct Marketing for Membership Program RFP
- RFP Distributed: February 23, 2018
- Intent to Submit Proposal: March 14, 2018 by 5:00 p.m.
- Deadline for RFP responses: April 27, 2018
- Notification of Finalists: May 21, 2018
- Firm Selected and Notified: June 11, 2018