Business Partners Program
The Business Partners Program
$1,500 - $25,000+
Partner with other conscientious corporate leaders by joining the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association’s Business Partners program. Designed specifically for local and regional businesses, Business Partners supports the Zoo’s work in conservation, education, and wildlife preservation.
What our Business Partners make possible
- First-hand encounters with the wonders of the animal kingdom for 1.8 million annual visitors.
- Education programs that reach 500,000 school children annually and help them to become responsible guardians of the world’s natural resources.
- Training, education, and additional program development for more than 700 volunteers who work throughout the Los Angeles Zoo.
- The Zoo’s participation in more than 50 different Species Survival Plans – including the California Condor Recovery Program.
Business Partner Benefits
- Free guest passes to distribute to clients and employees
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Discounts on Zoo catering and events
- Access to VIP tours for important clients and employees
- The opportunity to network with other Business Partners at special invitation-only events
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make a difference to the animals in our care and the children who come to see them.
Current Business Partners
We are pleased to recognize the following businesses that share their support for the community through an annual philanthropic gift to the Los Angeles Zoo and its programs. Business Partners in bold participate generously at the $5,000/Patron level and above.
|20th Century Fox Television
Bank of America Foundation
Employees Community Fund of Boeing California
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union (LAFCU)
|The Pipkin Charitable Foundation
Schultz & Williams, Inc.
Sony Pictures Entertainment
SYSCO Food Services of Los Angeles, Inc.
Union Bank Foundation
Vulcan Materials Company
The Walt Disney Company & Disney Animation
Wells Fargo Foundation
Join the Program!
We invite you to join the Business Partners Program today. We’d be honored to have your company.
For more information, please call (323) 644-4722.