Working with the L.A. Zoo gives our sponsors the flexibility and reach to fulfill a wide range of marketing objectives. Located in Griffith Park in the heart of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Zoo is one of the city’s premier cultural institutions and reaches a diverse audience of over 1.6 million visitors which includes over 500,000 school-aged children. Whether you’re looking to build your brand through a high-impact strategic sponsorship program, reach thousands of zoo visitors at a special event, or looking to promote your product on-site, you can be sure that you’re helping the Zoo to further its mission of conservation and environmental stewardship.
Why work with the L.A. Zoo?
- The L.A. Zoo attracts over 1.6 million visitors every year; 500,000 of which are school-aged children.
- Our visitors reflect the diverse demographics of the Los Angeles area.
- In the spring of 2014, we completed our $175 million Master Plan project, which added 11 world class exhibits to the Zoo. The Rainforest of the Americas exhibit opened April 2014.
- The L.A. Zoo hosts a variety of well-attended events each year, such as Big Bunny’s Spring Fling, Roaring Nights, and Boo at the Zoo.
- A chance to connect with the community and demonstrate your commitment to conservation and the environment.
Los Angeles Zoo Lights Sponsorship Opportunity
Become a founding member of L.A. Zoo Lights. Click below to learn more.
Landmarks and Exhibits
Event Presenting Sponsorships
Event Activation and Promotions
For more information please call (323) 644-4705.