Working with the L.A. Zoo gives our sponsors the flexibility and reach to fulfill a wide range of marketing objectives. Located in Griffith Park in the heart of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Zoo is one of the city’s premier cultural institutions and reaches a diverse audience of over 1.6 million visitors which includes over 500,000 school-aged children. Whether you’re looking to build your brand through a high-impact strategic sponsorship program, reach thousands of zoo visitors at a special event, or looking to promote your product on-site, you can be sure that you’re helping the Zoo to further its mission of conservation and environmental stewardship.
Why work with the L.A. Zoo?
- The L.A. Zoo attracts over 1.6 million visitors every year; 500,000 of which are school-aged children.
- Our visitors reflect the diverse demographics of the Los Angeles area.
- In the spring of 2014, we completed our $175 million Master Plan project, which added 11 world class exhibits to the Zoo. The Rainforest of the Americas exhibit opened April 2014.
- The L.A. Zoo hosts a variety of well-attended events each year, such as Big Bunny’s Spring Fling, Roaring Nights, and Boo at the Zoo.
- A chance to connect with the community and demonstrate your commitment to conservation and the environment.
Landmarks and Exhibits
Event Presenting Sponsorships
Event Activation and Promotions
For more information please call (323) 644-4705.