The L.A. Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a premier cultural institution and event marketing property that offers corporate partners a unique means to deliver their message to our family audience of over 1.5 million visitors annually.
Our corporate sponsors receive heightened image, expanded brand awareness and the potential for increased sales volume - while demonstrating social responsibility and community involvement - through a wide range of cause-related marketing programs and sponsorship activation methods.
Sponsorships and promotions with the L.A. Zoo offer guaranteed impressions to a targeted, diverse family market and allow partners to get their brand and product in front of a young and active audience. As a sponsor, you will be able to connect with families and children in a more meaningful manner than traditional advertising allows.
- Consumer promotions including onsite-sampling and coupon distribution
- Event sponsorships
- Naming opportunities
- Education and outreach program funding
- Press events and publicity activities
- Media support including television, radio, print, and outdoor advertising
- Online marketing and social media
- City-wide banner program
- In-kind donation of materials and services
The L.A. Zoo and GLAZA will strive to meet your marketing objectives as you partner with us to help fulfill our mission of nurturing wildlife and enriching the human experience.
- Annual Public Events: Seven popular annual events like "Boo at the Zoo" and "Reindeer Romp" provide high visibility to corporate sponsors.
- GLAZA Events: These fundraising events include many VIP evenings like the Beastly Ball, Music in the Zoo and the Zoo Director’s Lecture Series.
- On-Site Sampling, Promotions, and Advertising: Create awareness for your business & drive sales with product sampling and bounce-back promotions at the Zoo.