Corporate Leaders Program
The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association’s (GLAZA) Corporate Leaders program provides organizations with a unique opportunity to align themselves with GLAZA and the Los Angeles Zoo’s commitment to species conservation and education while demonstrating their support of the L.A. community.
By becoming a Corporate Leader, companies build goodwill in our community and illustrate their deep commitment to both the people and animals that call Los Angeles home. Your contribution enables GLAZA to…
- Raise public awareness of the L.A. Zoo, its ongoing efforts to save endangered species, and the importance of species and habitat conservation.
- Maintain our volunteer program which consists of over 800 active volunteers and docents.
- Manage our membership program, which includes one of the largest membership bases of any cultural organization in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
- Be a steadfast partner and advocate for the Los Angeles Zoo
Corporate Leaders receive a selection of benefits tailored to their specific objectives which may include:
- Corporate Leaders Membership Cards for unlimited entry to the L.A. Zoo
- Guest passes for employees, clients, friends, and family members
- Invitations to exclusive special events hosted at the Zoo
- VIP access to special experiences including behind-the-scenes tours
- Company recognition at the Zoo and on the L.A. Zoo website
- Group volunteering and teambuilding activities at the Zoo
- Discounted rates on general admission, event tickets, and facility rentals
- Opportunities to network with local business leaders
Current Corporate Leaders
Bank of America Foundation
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.
The Walt Disney Company & Disney Animation
20th Century Fox Television
The Pipkin Charitable Foundation
Vulcan Materials Company
Sony Pictures Entertainment
SYSCO Food Services of Los Angeles, Inc.
USI Insurance Services
Join the Program!
We hope you will consider joining the Corporate Leaders program to start enjoying all of its many special benefits, while helping the L.A. Zoo accomplish its mission. Download our brochure below.
GLAZA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and contributions are tax-deductible.