Smile. Spring Fling 2019 is Almost Here.
Get ready to see teeth, beaks, snouts, and kids’ smiles because Spring Fling is almost here. This year, it’s an expanded eco-event where you can learn about birds, bees, butterflies and blossoms – and what you can do to help them thrive. Weekends include special live performances, demos, and crafts, plus TWO visits from Big Bunny – April 13–14 and April 19–21. Come, have fun, and be inspired.
Spring Fling Weekend Entertainment & Activities
- “Pollination Celebration” acrobat show at 1 and 3 p.m. and green-screen photo booth experience from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Roaming bee and butterfly puppeteers, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Earth Expo featuring favorite conservation and community organizations
- Planting for Pollinators and Bee & Butterfly crafts
- Native wildflower seed giveaway (while supplies last)
- Two special animal feedings (schedule to come)
- Sustainable living demonstrations (schedule to come)
- Chalk art educational activity
- Honey Tasting from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (for an additional fee)
Springtime doesn’t just happen on the weekends!
Join us any day of the week, when there’s always something to smile about.
- World of Birds Show at 12:30 and 2 p.m. (except Tuesdays), now starring California condor Hope, who is an inspiring ambassador for this critically endangered species
- Animals & You presentations featuring bunnies and other furry critters at 10:45 and 11:45 a.m. (with an extra show at 12:45 p.m. on weekends)
- Self-guided tour of our Bird Gardens, where you’ll find inspiration on simple landscaping updates that will
- Spring-themed photo ops
Programming subject to change without notice.
Proudly Sponsored by