As a corporate sponsor, your company will showcase its support of one of the nation’s premier zoos and connect your name and brand with the L.A. Zoo and its 1.8 million annual visitors. The L.A. Zoo’s customized sponsorship programs are tailored to meet the unique business goals of your organization and deliver your brand and message to the widest possible cross section of Los Angeles and Southern California residents.
Opportunities may include:
- Year-round Presence
- Official Product / Service Designation including category exclusivity
- Event Presenting Sponsorships associating your company and brand with the Zoo’s marquee special events
- Landmark and Exhibit Entitlements showcasing your company’s commitment to a vital cultural institution
- Customized On-Premise Activations engaging Zoo visitors with your company’s product and message
- Tickets for retail promotions, client entertainment, and customer loyalty
- Unique Corporate Hospitality including special access, tickets, and events
- Media Assets maximizing your company’s reach with recognition in Zoo advertising
- Database Marketing allowing you to connect one-on-one with Zoo members, followers and volunteers
The L.A. Zoo serves a unique role in the Los Angeles and Southern California community, helping citizens develop an affinity for animals and the natural world while offering a setting for relaxation, recreation and entertainment. The L.A. Zoo’s special events provide companies with a unique, high-profile opportunity to reach thousands of attendees while aligning themselves with the Zoo’s mission of conservation.
Pairing nightlife with wildlife, this virtual gala features world-class musical entertainment, unique animal presentations, and celebrity guest appearances, all in support of conservation and education programs at the Zoo.
WALK FOR THE Wild
Wildlife-loving friends and family in Los Angeles and around the world will “take to the streets” – wherever they are – in support of the L.A. Zoo and its mission. Open to walkers and runners of any age and skill level, event participants are supported throughout their fundraising journey and are rewarded with fun incentives as they make their way through a virtual route that highlights the Zoo’s varied collection and conservation achievements.
In-person daytime and nighttime events such as LA Zoo Lights and Boo at the L.A. Zoo and are currently suspended.
The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association (GLAZA) is grateful for the generosity of its Corporate Partners, Sponsors, and Promotional Partners and their support of the L.A. Zoo.
Director, Corporate Partnerships
O: (323) 644-4705
E: [email protected]
Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships
O: (323) 644-9104
E: [email protected]
Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
5333 Zoo Drive
Los Angeles, CA