While you’re at the Zoo, hop aboard Safari Shuttle for a quick trip from one end of the park to the other. All day long, seven days a week (from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), the Safari Shuttle picks up passengers, circles the Zoo, and returns to the main flamingo exhibit near the front entrance. You can get on and off the tram as often as you like at six different stops.
Safari Shuttle prices:
- Adults: $5
- Children (2 – 12): $2.50
- Senior Citizens (60 and above): $2.00
- Physically Disabled: $2.00
- Children (under 2): Free
Please be aware that we’ve made the following changes for your safety.
- Shuttle seats will be disinfected prior to each onboarding, and additional cleaning will be performed at the main station after each trip around the Zoo.
- Physical distancing will be required between groups of guests in the tram queue line. The tram will operate at limited capacity and groups will be seated every other row.
- Contactless credit card payment methods will be offered and encouraged.
Both single and double strollers are available for rental while you enjoy the Los Angeles Zoo. Stroller rentals are conveniently located at the International Marketplace. Strollers will be sanitized before and after each rental.
- Single strollers: $10/day
- Double strollers: $14/day
Manual and electric wheelchairs are available for rental at the Zoo’s International Marketplace (inside and near the front entrance to the Zoo). You may request at the Admissions ticketing window that the wheelchair be brought to the Zoo entrance gate. The electric wheelchairs are limited in number and available for rental on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not accepted. It is suggested that you arrive as close as possible to Zoo opening time (10 a.m.) to secure an electric wheelchair rental. Wheelchairs will be santized before and after each rental.
- Manual wheelchair: $10/day*
- Electric wheelchair: $30/day*
*All wheelchairs require a $25 cash deposit.
The minimum age to rent an electric wheelchair is 18. There is no age restriction for manual wheelchair rentals.
A Bank of America ATM is conveniently located at the top of the mall between the International Marketplace shops.